Wednesday, February 27, 2008

VISITORS!











YEAH! Ethan and Jeremey and Grant finally got here! I'm so excited for them to be here and the time that I'm going to get to spend with them. We are going to have so much fun. I went to pick them up from the airport and bought them some leis figuring they should be welcomed to Hawaii properly. Well, as I walked in Ethan and Grant had their backs to me but Jeremey was looking at me. I hollored at him and he just stared at me for like 10 seconds and then he went...oh....and tapped Ethan and said, "look it's Abi" Ethan turned around and said, "Holy Smokes my sisters a mexican." He thinks I'm really tan. I guess I just don't see it because I see myself everyday so I don't realize how dark I really am getting. Oh well. We're going to have a tone of fun.




I went on a Geology field trip last week and saw lots of cool things, including some whales. The picture you see here is a whales fin....it's all the way in the back I'm sorry you can't see it closer. Some of you may not even be able to see it, but trust me it is there. I also saw one jump completly out of the water but I didn't get a picture of it, sorry. It's in my head forever now though. We also saw some of the most beautful beaches created that way because of the volcanoes and the way the wind had hit them and such. It was really interesting. Love you all lots! More updates later!

3 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Glad to hear that you are having so much fun with the boys. I have to admit that I don't see the whales fin, maybe I need glasses.

I love the pics, share more. Have fun and be safe!

Love ya tons

Aimee said...

Visitors rock, but I think the boys have the better end of the stick. They get to come to HAWAII! Then again, you live there. Man you're lucky!

Lani said...

I can just hear Ethan saying "My sister is a Mexican" I love his sense of humor! I feel sory for Hawaii! It will never be the same when they leave!
I loved your story of the infected blister. I'm glad you have the faith and knowledge and are hanging with worthy people to allow the Lord to bless your life.
Love you Lan