Sunday, February 17, 2008

A weekend at the beach







Hello friends and family! well, we've had a long weekend and I decided to spend most of it at the beach, I got a nice healthy glow and a little bit of a red face, but you can't really tell, I can only feel it. Lisa and I headed up to the beach where we found NO waves. It was such a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky or even a breeze coming of the ocean. So we mostly just swam around...made up a synchronized swimming routine and then towards the end of the day the wind picked up a little bit and there were perfect waves for beginning boogy boarders.



We also through a birthday party for our friend Dane. I would like to point out that in this picture you can see how dark I'm getting. I don't feel like I'm getting very dark because I see myself everyday but in this picture while I'm sitting next to Dane I look dark compared to him.



Ethan, Jeremy and Grant are coming out to visit! I'm so excited. I'm counting down the days until they get here. I'm not home sick in the sense that I don't miss Utah, I'm just family sick and it will be really nice to have some of them around for a while. I hope all is well back at home. I'm happy and healthy and enjoying very much my time here in Hawaii! Love you all!

3 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Cool stuff. Love the syncronized swimming routine. You should use it as a Miss Grantsville talent in June. :-) I can't believe how tan you are getting. Are you sure that you are attending school and not just playing in the sun at the beach?

I think that the boys are just as excited as you are. They keep talking about the trip.

I love the entry. Keep them coming. I love it when I get to share in your experiences.

Emily said...

I want to swim in the ocean! That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous too that you're getting all tan.

Love you, glad you're having fun!

Edna said...

Hi, Abi! I just returned from Missouri and am trying to catch up on all my blog reading and commenting. I would still like to see proof that you are going to school there. By the way, I had a dream that you came with a group of people from the PCC and performed somewhere where I was visiting and it was so great to see you there!

I'm headed to Layton now to get another twin fix!