Thursday, February 14, 2008











Well, I just got chastised by my mother for not posting anything for a while. i'm so sorry. I didn't do that on purpose. I've just been so busy. What's new...well, Hawaii is still paradise (in case you were wondering). Since it is Valentines Day I guess I will share with you the Valentine I got. It was a brownie cup with a train on top built out of candy bars and there was a stick in it that said, "I choo choo choose you" Pretty cute Huh? I thought it was...it pretty much made my day.(I had just woken up in the picture you see there...) Valentines Day is probably not my favorite holiday, probably because I've never had anyone on Valentines Day..but that's okay. School is going well. I've loving every second of it, and I'm getting good grades too so that's a plus. I went and played raquetball yesterday with two of the boys I work with their names are Scott and Wolfgang. Yes...his real name is Wolfgang, he is from Austria. Scott is from Missouri. It was a ton of fun. I don't think I've had that much fun playing raquetball in a very long time! It's wonderful. Work is still going wonderfully. I love my job. Sometimes it's hard to go when I first leave but by the time I'm there I really like it...it's awesome! I get to associate with and meet some of the coolest people. It's a very neat experience. We also celebrated my room mate Kaelee's 20th birthday on Tuesday that was a lot of fun. I always like when there is an excuse to have a party. Ethan and Jeremy and Grant are coming out on the 26th, and believe my when I say I'm counting down the days for them to get here. This is the only reason I couldn't stay in Hawaii forever, it's just to far away from my family and I absolutely adore my family and I miss them very much. Well, that's all the news I have for you now. I'm going to go back to school and lift weights and stuff for a while. I love you all. I hope all is well back at the home front!




2 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Thanks for the new posting. I love seeing your pictures and hearing about all you're doing.

Dad is buying the plane tickets this morning. So soon it will be set in stone.

Didn't get Valentine's cards out, sorry. I hope you know that I love you so much that words can barely explain my feelings. You are a light in my life. I have been so blessed to have 4 wonderful children. Thanks for your righteous example to you siblings and me. You're terrific!

Have a great day today. Talk to you later. Love the pics, as always.

Edna said...

Hi, Abi! I hope you're having a wonderful Sabbath! I want to add myself to your mom's list of those to whom you've been a righteous example!

Sleep well, and enjoy school this week!

p.s. Are you any closer to realizing your dream of going to Israel?