Wednesday, February 6, 2008

high school

I feel like I'm in High School all over again! You see, what is happening is a rather funny story. There is this boy here at school who is SUPER cute...Well, I don't have any classes with him I only see him walking around and sometimes at work. (he is the super super supervisor over where I work) He does know my name and I have spoken to him several times. Anyways, everytime I see this kid I have the hole butterflies in my stomach, knees going weak, and don't know what to say except nothing because I think I'll feel like a big dork...so my fellow friends...what shall I do? I've already gotten the advice to just tell him, or to ask him to hang out sometime or something, or maybe to send him something on Valentines Day. It's not as bad as some may think it is, when I do get the chance to talk I do talk to him and we talk about the normal "how's life" questions. Why am I being such a baby and just can't decide what to do next!

3 comments:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Isn't it fun being young? I'll leave this one to younger folks to answer. If it were me, now, I would just make the move and do what you want. It would either lead to something, lead to nothing, or have a new friend to do "stuff" with.

Aimee said...

I say you should ask him to hang out. You don't want to think, "what if", so just plan something with your friends/rommies and invite him to come along. Its a good low key way to get to know him.

Good Luck, let us know how it goes!

Rachel Holste said...

Im rusty in the Dating World! But what I would do is become his friend first. Let him get to know your cute self and great personality! In my opinion the best relationships are when you become friends first. Most of all have fun and date lots!:)
Much Love!:)