Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No place like Hawaii!

Well, life in Hawaii has started! It truly is paradise here and I love it! I spent Monday the 7th just traveling and upon arriving in Hawaii I sooned learned of it's beauty. It was 79 degrees and a beautiful clear day. My apartment is probably the most ghetto thing I've ever seen. It's a bright blue house with green walls inside, the most random furniture and bunk beds in the bedroom. My roommates are great and I actually met them on the flight here, all of us happening to be on the same flight.
I'm excited to say that I will be working at the PCC and will start that job ASAP. I woke up early this morning to walk to the beach and see the sunset. That was beautiful. The beaches here are like nothing I've ever seen before. The water is perfectly blue and the sandy beaches are truly sandy.
I'm excited to start my life here, and it's still sureal to be here. When it truly sets in I will let you all know. I love you all and am happy to be here!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Abs, you didn't tell me you had a BLOG! I'm so glad you made it save and sound and that so far you are loving it there. I'm so jealous! Keep the pictures and updates coming so I can have a little paradise to look forward to seeing. Good luck with your awesome job and school. Love ya, Aims