Sunday, January 13, 2008

I love to see the temple


You know, I used to think that nobody could talk me out of getting married in the Salt Lake Temple, now I have learned differently.
Walking onto the temple grounds of the Laie Hawaii temple is like nothing I've ever experienced before. No picture can fully articulate its true beauty and majesty. As you stand up at the top by this temple you can see the beach and as you walk down it's perfectly kept roads to the beach you can then look back up and see it's beauty shining over all around it. The temple is breathtaking, and the experience and chance that I had to now witness it for myself and set eyes upon it's true beauty I have forever changed. I know that this, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the fulness of the gospel restored here upon this earth. I have a testimony of the Lord's temple's and know that they are his houses and that He does come visit them and manifest himself unto his children there. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ so very much and am so excited one day to finally get to go into the temple to recieve my own living ordinances and to kneel acrss the alter from the person that I will truly love for eternity!

No comments: