Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Ghetto


This is the outside of my house...pretty ghetto huh? Dad says that it is typical Hawaii with the washer and dryer outside and everything looking rather rusty, however nobody's house is as quite bright blue as ours is....at least not anywhere in this neighborhood. I have four beautiful roomates, we get along fabulously. Two in one room and three of us in the other, it's wonderful. The house is small so it leaves plenty of room for us to rub shoulders.
We all share one bathroom, one refrigerator, and one small living room. The living room has the most random furniture, and the walls are bright green. Thus, the reason they call it "the geko den"
I took my first trip to the grocery store today, and walking back was quite the game. We didn't even make it half way before someone stopped and gave us a ride and then actually helped us carry the groceries into our house and put them away. It was super nice! I love Hawaii and I love you all!

No comments: