Monday, January 21, 2008

The Hawaiian Hula

For my very first enrichment meeting here we learned how to do a hunla dance!! It was super windy, so I'm sorry you can't here the sound in this video, but we had a lot of fun and I am going to do my best to try to remember it so that I can show it all to you when I get home, Hey, maybe I can even use it for one of my talent performances in the Miss Grantsville Pageant! :) (ps, for some reason the other post that I've posted tonight won't show up automatically, at least not on my computer. If you are not seeing my cliff jumping post then just go over to the side and click on "January (2008) That's what I did and then it shows up, I'm not sure why this is happening, but that's how you fix it.)

1 comment:

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Cool!!! I think that the hula is one of the prettiest dances of all time. Get those hips a swaying and you'll have it. (Like I'm some expert) :-)