Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged by Lacey

I've been seeing all these tag things going around and I thought it would be fun to do one. But, I don't have very many friends that have blogs yet so I've anxiously been waiting my turn. Thanks Lace!

Two Names You Go By: 1. Abi 2. Brigal
Two Things You are Wearing Right Now: 1. A scarf...that my mom calls an aunt jamima scarf. 2. flip flops..in November.
Two Things You Want Right Now: 1.Some Abreva 2. My nose to stop running
Two Things You Did Last Night: 1. Watched Dancing With the Stars 2. Got lost in Ogden.
Two Things You Ate Today: 1. Cereal 2. Bagel with cream cheese of course
Two Favorite Drinks: 1. Water 2. juice..all varieties
Five People I'm Tagging: 1. Whitney 2. Aimee 3. Emily 4. Courtney 5. Lara...sorry guys, you're like the only people that even read my blog. I only have 5 friends so it wasn't hard to pick.

4 comments:

Lani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lani said...

Two Names You Go By: 1. Lani 2. in the distant past Yollie, YoYo, Yolanda, Lan granilani, I know more that two but I have soooo many names what can I say.
Two Things You are Wearing Right Now: 1. a sweatshirt 2. an PJ bottoms that I have been in since I got home from church
Two Things You Want Right Now: 1. to got to bed 2. For Steve and Em and Easton to come to Nampa for Thanksgiving
Two Things You Did Last Night: 1. Flew home from Portland 2. Ate Smittles Two Things You Ate Today: 1. The rest of the Smittles 2. CORNBEEF yummy yummy!
Two Favorite Drinks: 1. Water 2. Smoothies not techniquely a drink but oh well. I know I wasn't tagged and I don't have a blog but it was fun anyway.

Emily said...

Yummmm smittles! I hope those are awaiting me upon my arrival to Nampa.

I didn't even see that I had been tagged. Silly me, I'll get right on it!

Aimee said...

I'm going to have on less blog to read when you leave!! By the way, Ryan and I are planning on coming to your farewell, I guess I should ask your parents if there would be room for us at your house!