Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I "heart" Disneyland

"Heart" implies love...because the truth is is that I have discovered a new found love for the inner child within. Disneyland really is the happiest place on Earth and I loved it! I didn't get the best pictures in the world because when I got there my camera battery was dying so it was having a hard time focusing...and sometimes my camera does weird things at night...but I did get some and today I will get MANY more. I love being a young single girl..because I loved watching the parades and having all the boys flirt with us...it was the bomb...and they really did, you know by winking, shaking their bums at us and just looking at us smiling and I just love it. I love being the age I am...it's marvelous!
When I was coming to California I wasn't sure that I would enjoy the theme parks as much as I have. Mostly because I'm not really into "theme" parks per say anymore...I more into walking around, and looking at museums and finding people to watch and going to plays...I guess I'm getting old and boring. But Disneyland is all of those things wrapped up into one! It'was totally and completely FABULOUS! So here are the few pictures from yesterday...we are going again today and I will take a lot more and post them tomorrow. Love You All! ps. I've also added a few pics from Vegas.

4 comments:

Dewey said...

Abi! I am so jealous you are in Disneyland! It is seriously my favorite place in the whole world. I hope you're having fun!!!

Emily said...

Oh man, I love that place! I can't believe how fast they tore down Halloween and put up Christmas. Magic!

Glad you're having so much fun!

Edna said...

It's fun to see how you react to all of the experiences you have, Abi! You are definitely getting more out of life than the average person. And I am certain that this trait will make your mission meaningful and successful. I can't wait to start reading your weekly letters!

Lani said...

What great pics! I watched most of them before I accidently rolled the mouse over the a pic and your caption came up so I had to watch again and read all the captions! Ash watched with me and she recognized the Haunted Mansion and told me all about the parade that she saw.

I agree with Edna you ARE getting more out of your "turn on earth" and it will make you a terrific missionary!