Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Going through the Temple

Okay my fellow bloggers. I'm going through the temple this Saturday, Novermber 15th at 4pm. I'm going through the Salt Lake Temple. Be there by 3:30. I'm inviting all who can to come because I would love nothing better than to be surrounded by my family and friends during this special occasion. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers this week as I prepare.

I have wanted this for so long. I CANNOT wait! It seems as though it's been a long time coming. However, these few weeks that I have to prepare for my mission are going to go by so quickly. It's already almost been a week and I can't even believe it. How am i ever going to get this all done? I'm not sure. I ask myself that question every day! Well, gotta fly! More later. Lots of love coming your way!

No comments: