Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog Works!

Okay, so as you know. I first go here and the blogger wouldn't work. It was blocked, but appearantly it is now fixed!! Yes I'm so excited. Okay, well I have a lot to catch you all up on. I see mom let you all know about my toe nail, well, it's healing nicely. it still has it's occasional pain but it's almost done being red now and almost just skin. It is rather weird. I got the biggest blister on the side of my foot yesterday. "yes, I would like no toe nail with a side of blister please" and, it was on my left foot, just like me left toe. Poor thing.
I am absolutely loving life in Jerusalem! It is so fabulous!!! This is a once in a lifetime experience and sometimes as we are sitting in class and the teacher says...and we're going to go there....I always think to myself, no way. You can't go there, that's just a story in the scriptures. It makes me laugh. I love it. I have had the most amazing first week. It's just like the stories. for instance, when I was walking on the Mt. of Olives the other day, or when I was walking through the old city and thinking to myself the story of the women who touched the savior and he said who touched me and they were in this crowded area it's just so real. I love it.
The center is absolutely beautiful. It's incredible. I know, I've said incredible, awesome, wonderful etc. about seven times already this blog, but just continue to count on it. because those are the only words I can find to express my love for this place right now. It's fabulous!
I'm just so overwhelmed with all that their is to tell you since I've been blog less for a week, but now that I have it back you will hear from me more often. We will just start from here on out. I love you all. Thanks for all of your love and support. and remember to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

No comments: