Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Winter Ball

WAHOO! I got asked to winter ball! I don't know how that makes the rest of you feel but it makes me feel FABULOUS! The ball is on April 4th and it is on "The Star of Honolulu" a cruise ship!!!!! it's a formal dance...well, sorta. They want you to look nice. We load the ship, it pulls away from the harbor and then we eat and dance the night away for 4 hours and then go home. How awesome is that!!!! Well, to prevent having to spend money I am going to make my outfit, or, I have access to the costume shop so I might go find something cool to wear from there. I'm so excited to go though...maybe I could talk mom into buying me a new easter dress?....;) Dad said that being on a cruise shop might work out well because if Ben is a bad date then i can just push him overboard and the problem will be solved....:) ben is going to be a great date. he is a local and an RM. We are good friends and he is actually my roommates boyfriends cousin. It's going to be fabulous. I'm just so excited. I didn't think I was going to get to go and now and I do!!! WHOOPY

3 comments:

Emily said...

Well, it makes me feel great too! That sounds like so much fun, I would LOVE doing something like that!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I think that mom might be able to get you a new dress for easter. Not that you'll get it by easter....I'm not very organized. Look around, keep it reasonable and let me know.

I'm sure glad for you! I think that it is wonderful and I wish I could go too. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Love ya

Aimee said...

Thats totally cool! One of the benefits of living near water. Hey when you finally make it back to the boring main land, maybe you can start something like that on the Great Salt Lake. Take some sail boats out or something...:)

I'm glad you get to go, it sounds so fun! Live it up! Happy Easter