Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

Okay family....I know that it has been forever, I'm sorry. Life has just been so crazy busy it seems. So Easter was pretty boring around here, nothing special or anything. So, on Tuesday we decided that we wanted to have a better Easter. Well, Wednesday was a Hawaiian Holiday so we had no school, so Lisa and I decided we wanted to go on the best easter egg hunt of all time. We colored the eggs, six of them, got in our swimming suits, got the snorkling gear and then through the eggs into the ocean and snorkled for them. We came out with one egg and eleven golf balls. Not quite sure how that works out, but it was fun non the less. I got a little burned yesterday though and so for the first time I have my first Hawaiian sun burn. Well, it's late and that is all I can think to write about. I will try to stay more on top of this. Loves!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Loved your latest blogs!
Love you tons!
Have Fun... Be Good... Learn alot!!
As Aunt Lan would say!!
Hugs and Kisses