Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello Friends. I don't have a ton to say today, but I'm a little bored so I thought that I would just update my blog. I kind of got homesick today. I just really missed my family and having a full time job that I could make good money at and everything. But, I got over it okay, it just happened so quickly. I'm so tired tonight. It's only 9:30 and I feel exhausted. I'm thinking that ignoring my body will be a bad thing and I should definitly just sleep if it's tired and get up early and finish all the homework and stuff. I've made a great new friend. Her name is May Pham, she is from Vietnam. She is the cutest little person ever! She is 20 years old like me and I'm about 4 times her size, she is just so tiny. She really is becoming one of my greatest friends. I met her at work and I adore her very presence! Well, that's all the news for me. I'll try to get more pictures posted soon. Still haven't figured out how to post that slide show...any advice?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you got over your homesickness quickly...how could you not, living in a place like that?! Just look at the ocean and you'll snap out of it!

Glad you made a good friend, that makes all the difference in the world when you are away form home!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Hey Ab's, I didn't know that you were homesick yesterday. You never let on during our phone conversations. With all the traveling you'll be doing in the next little while you might have a few of those kind of days. Loose yourself in serving others and they won't seem as depressing or lonely. You have a purpose for being in Hawaii - not everyone that applies to go there get to go. Try not to be homesick - it's the pits!

Love ya tons

Dad said...

It just that I am so fun to be around that it makes you homesick when you are not with me! Hope that you are finding time for school and that it isn't taking too much time away from the beach. LOL. Tell us more about your new friend. is she a memeber, does her family still live in Veitnam?

Love ya

Dad said...

It is just that I am so fun to be with that you are getting homesick! I am excited about the new friend form Vietnam. Tell us a little more about her. Is she a memeber? Family still in Veitnam?
Hope that your schoolijng is going ok. and Ihope that it doesn't get in the way of the beach time and all.

Love ya