Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spending hours on Blog

Have you ever noticed how much time you can spend on your blog!? Holy Smokes! I just realized how quickly time can go as you just sit here and "work" away making your blog the cutest. Aunt Lan said I need to update more, and she's right. I just think my life is boring I guess, why would anyone want to hear about it? Then I got thinking of my cousins and how excited I get to read their blogs, and that no matter how boring it may seem to them, it's exciting to me, because it's their life and it's something new I can learn about them, and a way to strengthen my love for them. Plus, reading their blogs takes me out of my boring hum drum life for just a moment and gives me something to look forward to. So, yes Aunt Lan, my new goal is to start updating for you all more often. I'm secretly going to try once a day, but I'm not going to tell anyone that because I don't want anyone to be disappointed, but I am going to give it a try.
Well, the news of the day is this. I've decided to serve a mission. Those who haven't heard yet. I have begun feeling my papers out and it is proving to be a trying process. I say that because if I don't keep extremely busy in my life then before I know it Satan has laid hold upon my thoughts and feelings and makes me feel terrible, so I try to keep busy to keep the devil out. That's the plan. As more progresses I'll let you know. Ethan and I are doing are stuff together. The plan is that whoever gets their call first has to tape it on the fridge and wait until the other ones come so we can open them together. Not only are we going to open them together, we want to read eachothers. It's going to be really exciting. It's really great to have the opportunity to do this side by side with my marvelous younger brother.

4 comments:

Emily said...

But isn't it totally worth it? Look how cute your blog is?!

I'm so excited for you and your decision to serve a mission! And how fun to share the experience with Ethan too.

And I agree, always a good idea to blog more!

Anonymous said...

Cute new blog, Ab's. Good job!!!

Chelci said...

Congrats Abi on your decision to serve a mission that is great. And that will be so much fun to share the nervous and exciting moment of opening yours and Ethans calls together. You and Ethan will make great Missionaries!!

Lani said...

Love the new blog format! I'm reading from the top down so I've already commented on the Proud to be an American blog.
With your strong testimony you will make a great missionary! We will be praying for you and Ethan as you prepare to serve. Love you