Sunday, April 6, 2008

A night of princesses

Well, I'm happy to report that winter ball was a great success. It was almost like a dream. I was in this great dress, in Hawaii, on a cruise ship, with a great date, just floating around in the ocean. Who could ask for more? It was so wonderful. I loved it! We started off the night by all of us getting ready together. Then the boys came over and brought pizza and we provided the soda pop, what a great way to start the evening off right? well, I didn't get in my dress to eat because I didn't want to spill on it, but then I went and changed as we were getting ready to leave and as I came out of my room Ben's face just lit up with excitment! It was awesome! We left for the dance and upon arriving in Honolulu we checked in and walked on the boat. It was awesome! I know I keep saying that, but it's the truth! Ben was a GREAT dancer and we just danced for hours, I was pretty tired when it was over but it was so much fun. The top of the boat you could just go up there and see the stars and look at the lights. It was beautiful! The entire night was so much fun. I loved it so much and Ben was such a great date. My roommate also got engaged that evening so that has been exciting. My other roommate told her boyfriend that she loved him. It was a very eventful evening. That's the story of the winter ball. It was a wonderful evening and I'm so glad I got to go. Pictures are worth a thousand words, so just look at them and you'll know more! :)
(

1 comment:

Lani said...

Abi!! Wow you are gorgeous girl! Love that tan! I loved the pics! Looks like a wonderful night to replay for years to come. Memories make life so sweet! Love you! Aunt Lan