Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jerusalem

Hi Everyone! I'm just sitting in the Austrian airport waiting to board my last plane to Jerusalem. It's been a long journey and I just crossed the 20 hours of travel mark. Crazy. I'm not sure once I get to the center if I can download pictures or not. I will do my best, however, I will keep you updated in words, so keep checking often. I usually get sick flying but not once this time, I guess it's true, I was meant to travel the world. I know this experience is going to be a great one and that I will be able to learn so much. I'm here with some great people who are also going to make this entire experience memorable. Thank you all for your love and support and your prays. I will keep you all with me. More Later...when I actually have something exciting to say, not just about flying. (mom, check your e-mail....everyday also)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cool Abi! Good luck with all of your adventures, I hope you'll update with lots of pics! You're going to have such an awesome experience, I know it.

Aimee said...

So I was laying in bed last night at about 1:45 and I remembered that you left for Jerusalem yesterday and I was hoping to get on here today before you wrote anything and wish you luck...but you're too fast!!! GOOD LUCK and have tons of fun, you rock! Love ya

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

I checked it out.....a little later than your cousins, but I did look. Glad you had time to blog, thought about you first thing this morning. Got the picture developed, Caitlin's phone mailed off, Emalee's work info passed on. Glad you are flying so well and not getting sick. Have a great time and have a wonderful experience.

Love ya tons

Edna said...

Abi, I didn't get a chance to tell you thanks for taking care of Calvin and Hobbes for me! I hope they were good boys for you. Thanks a million!

I look forward to hearing all about your adventures in the Middle East. I feel quite certain it will be a year's worth all squeezed into a few weeks--because you make the most of every minute!

Good luck, and I will keep you in my prayers, too. And I have a friend over there I might have you look up so you can do some missionary work. She's going to medical school. (She's from Chicago.)

I love you!